, nuttier, I should say !lick on something the pop-up "confirm delete sending to recycle bin " {or warning u r about to delete this } I have tried so many scans of every kind and nothing NOTHING shows up. I have even gone so far as to do a system restore to RID THIS @@3#& thorn in my side. But to no avail.
I have called tech ppl, I have read so many web sites I could need a new subscription on my contacts by now ! BUT I'M TIRED .
I really tried but now I render defeat and need someone to rid this for me.
I Thank You. in advance
, nuttier, I should say !lick on something the pop-up "confirm delete sending to recycle bin " {or warning u r about to delete this } I have tried so many scans of every kind and nothing NOTHING shows up. I have even gone so far as to do a system restore to RID THIS @@3#& thorn in my side. But to no avail.
I have called tech ppl, I have read so many web sites I could need a new subscription on my contacts by now ! BUT I'M TIRED .
I really tried but now I render defeat and need someone to rid this for me.
I Thank You. in advance
SEE :rant: !
It takes my words (esp. when viewing in notepad) It's not being detected by Norton Antvir.!??
This really makes being on the Computer a CHORE and not worth the agravation !
THANKS SOOOOO MUCH
SEE :rant: !
It takes my words (esp. when viewing in notepad) It's not being detected by Norton Antvir.!??
This really makes being on the Computer a CHORE and not worth the agravation !
THANKS SOOOOO MUCH
Hi kemo,
Can you be a little clearer as to what your problem is please? More information would be really good.
, nuttier, I should say !lick on something the pop-up "confirm delete sending to recycle bin " {or warning u r about to delete this } I have tried so many scans of every kind and nothing NOTHING shows up. I have even gone so far as to do a system restore to RID THIS @@3#& thorn in my side. But to no avail.
I have called tech ppl, I have read so many web sites I could need a new subscription on my contacts by now ! BUT I'M TIRED .
I really tried but now I render defeat and need someone to rid this for me.
I Thank You. in advance
Hi Kemo,
I guess you mistakingly posted the same thread twice. Please take it easy and describe in some detail your woes. What exactly is your problem? Then one of the volunteers with great knowledge will come along and help when they can.
Kemo is presently being helped in Malware Removal Forum.
We will wait patiently until Kemo receives an "all clear" before replying here in OCP.
Kemo:
I've merged your (3) three similar posts into this one.
If you continue to have concerns after you're finished with your Malware Removal work, please feel welcome to post back here into the OCP Forum for additional assistance.
Best Regards,
Doug
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI