This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

The Email Post Notification

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I am SO grateful for your site! THANK YOU!!! Just a small suggestion for modifying the email reply notification: add a line telling poeple to work directly from the posting, rather than just printing and following the very clear instructions. Reason: Eudora directed me to Symantec web site rather than just telling me to go to SAFE MODE, and did not highlight "Delete all the FILES in this folder" (the Temp folder) - so I deleted folders too! I was able to recover the temp folder and make deletions is safe mode, but only because I looked at the posting. Thanks again. I am helping people around here with their spyware problems now but I don't think I know enough to be useful as one of the helpers on your site. If your "donate" site is secure, I will send a small donation (even though this is my work computer)! :thumbup: