This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Help Needed With Backing Up Outlook Email Folders And Settings

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need to upgrade from Windows Me to Windows Xp, anyone can please tell me how can I backup everything in Outlook Express for an easy restore after reinstalling Windows? :thumbup:

I need to upgrade from Windows Me to Windows Xp, anyone can please tell me how can I backup everything in Outlook Express for an easy restore after reinstalling Windows? :thumbup:


Hi Scripin,

I find the following site fine for what you would be looking for. I am running IE 6.0 along with OE 6 naturally and it works fine for me.

http://www.oehelp.com/OEBackup/Default.aspx

Good luck and don't hesitate to get back to us if you need more assistance.

best regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI