This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Copy personal files in outlook 2000

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Newbie: Running XP SP2, Outlook 2000 I need to reinstall Outlook 2000. Before doing so, I would like to copy my inbox, contact files. How do I do this? Thank you, Mac
In Outlook 2000 use the Export function File - Import and Export - Export to a File - Comma separated values (Windows) - Then Highlight and Save the Folder(s) you want. Also Open your Outlook Address Book, then File - Export - (as above) Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI