This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Malware Removal Schooling

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Tom, fellow Texan…this is Bill from Fort Worth. Do you cureently have a school I might be able to attend? Thanks, and have a wonderful week, Bill
Hello SageOfCowtown :)

Follow this link (or the one in my signature) to read a bit about The Classrom here at TomCoyote and for details on how to apply.

Good luck with your application :thumbup:

jpshortstuff
Thanks so much for the reply, however I have enrolled at MRU and am studying with them now. I do appreciate the reply. Have a wonderful week.
Glad to hear you're training at MRU :thumbup:

You may or may not have read that MRU and TomCoyote or cooperatively linked, so once you complete an 02 practice log at MRU you can contact someone (probably tashi) and they can put you in the MRU Group here at TC. This will allow you access to all the learning resources you use at MRU if (god forbid) MRU was unavailable for some reason.

Good luck with all your training :)

jpshortstuff
Thanks…I did read that info at MRU, jp…and I am looking forward to having the info from both resources. Just muddling my way through Room 2 right now. Take good care of yourself over there. SOC