This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Sound No Sound Corrected

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

For some reason I'm unable to send messages, so the only way to thank the three of you was with a new post. I received the laptop from my company in February of this year and been debugging this thing ever since. The reason I said I still had no computer sound after installing the k-lite codecs was I forgot to export the settings. As soon as I finished the export everything worked. :rofl: The three of you helped me more in a few days, than my IT dept has in four months. Thanks again.
Hi rweber, You are entirely welcome! Glad you got it sorted. Thank you for posting back with your success, as other readers will be able to benefit from your work. Best Regards, Doug p.s. The reason you cannot send a personal message at this time, is that you have only a total of 6 posts. The TC Board requires 10 posts before the PM function is enabled for new Members. Thanks for becoming a Member here at TC. Hope you will visit back often. Learn as often as possible and help when you can. doug

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI