I have executed all of the steps to the "Before posting hijackthis log, self help" instructions and it has all gone smooth up until I reboot in safe mode (regular safe mode, safe mode with networking, and the 3rd selection too) before running AVG Anti-Spyware. When I go to launch AVG I get an error telling me that the path cannot be located, please reinstall. So, to be sure, I started the entire process from the beginning (hijackthis logs, startup logs, spybot, adaware, and now that I'm ready to reboot into safe mode before running AVG (again) I wondered if an unsuccessful safe mode AVG run will work? Will a reboot to safe, failure to run AVG, reboot back to normal erase all the the work I've done?
Any suggestions would be appreciated, you guys are great!
Kelly Sovka
Your post has been Moved, Closed or Edited for one of the following reasons:
1.) You posted multiple topics and only one is required
2.) You are spamming links to other places without approval
3.) You have posted your hijackthis log to the wrong forum:
( http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27 ) <— correct forum for HijackThis Logs
4.) Abusive language or other problems in your text
5.) Your log is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you
If you came here for help, and you have not posted a Hijackthis log to the proper forum, then you may do so now, if you came here to spam or abuse, you will be dealt with harsher on your next offense
This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help.
==============================
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.