This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Help Help Help With Post Please

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I posted 2 Hijack logs with no response. They are the only ones with no response. Am I posting incorrectly?

I posted 2 Hijack logs with no response. They are the only ones with no response. Am I posting incorrectly?

You just posted them today. Are they different PC's or the same one. There are many who have waited over 5 days.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI