My Hijack Log is posted 3 times below this topic and no one has replied to it, and yet everyone else has been helped over the last 3 hours except for me
Please do not make multiple postings about the same thing. You will be replied to, your helper may be researching aspects of your log and that could take some time.
Hello BNicon,
Please be gentle AND patient with the guys who help out in here…they are all volunteers and are so very obliging with their FREE help for us. (Where would we be without them!)
I live on the opposite side of the world to them & when I have put a posting on the forum at night before I go to bed - their trusty & courteous reply is always waiting for me next day…
Have a good day BNicon…..can only get better Candy
BNicon,
Please stick to only one thread for your problem. Replying to it will bump it to the top of the list if you feel ignored. I am closing this one and your other extra one.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI