This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Can't find my 2 posts

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I posted my HiJackThis log this morning. And I thought I put it in the wrong place because there was another page I had since come across with more HiJackThis logs posted. So I just put a question on that new page asking if this was the place I should should have posted my log and a link to where I had put the original log. I didn't repost the log. Now I can't find anything I have posted. I understand that there are a lot of people needing help. I just want to know if I posted incorrectly so my posts were removed. I hope this makes sense. Best regards, TrueColors
Click on My Assistant link in the top part of the forum here and then click on My last 10 posts, it will take you to where your links are.
Thank you Coyote for responding to my query and for explaining about "My Assistant." I finally found my post on the HiJackThisForum. Even though I just posted yesterday afternoon it is on page 6 already which is why I couldn't find it. I have a feeling it will be a long wait before I get a reply. I understand a lot of people out there need help. You have a great forum. Best regards, TrueColors