This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Rca Lyra Rd2762

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My RCA Lyra won't connect to my computer or turn on correctly. When I turn it on it says that something is corrupted. The warranty has expired so I can't return it. I'm hoping to format it, but I don't know how to. Need help please, thank you in advance.
Hi,
What happened when you went here? (extracted from the RCA lyra Manual)

"How you get service:
• Contact us on the Internet at www.rca.com and have your unit’s date of purchase and model/serial number ready. The model/serial number
information is on your unit.
• Self diagnostic screens will allow you to troubleshoot your problem over the Internet.
• If after going through the troubleshooting screens, you determine that your player requires service, contact us at [removed]. You must contact us
to obtain a Service Request Number (SR) for a service repair or exchange. No returns will be accepted without the SR number."

Regards
paws
Yes I understand.. it looks like you are not alone… I see that a firm of lawyers were seeking information from folks with similar problems about starting a "class action" against the firm. This was a year or two ago now..see the previous link I gave you:
http://blog.casey-sweat.us/?p=73
Maybe there is some extra milage for you in that blog?
I hope so
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI