This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need Certain Ads to Appear

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I recently got a trojan and luckily got it removed thanks to Gary R here at the forums. Well, I installed AdBlock Plus and Spyware Blaster and both are protecting for Firefox, the browser I use. Recently I noticed that the ads from google on my fansite are not showing up, which isn't a good thing because I need to see them to change the color to match with certain things. So I was wondering if anyone knew what I should unblock on one of these programs in order to allow the google ads to show up.
Have you already resolved this problem? If not, AdBlock Plus, appears to be highly "configurable", such that you can view/not view various components on a WebPage. I'm not an AdBlock Plus user, so I don't know the specific settings to change/use, but you "may" be able to resolve your difficulties by exploring around in AdBlock Plus options. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI