This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

email question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have been receiving spam email most about investment news, but the troubling thing about them, is there is no 'opt out' option given and even more troubling, they are sent from my own email address. I tested it out, and sent a reply, and sure enough, I received the reply. I did see another email address in the header and sent an opt out request, one got through, but the rest gave me a non-deliverable message. I was going to report them, but they are coming from MY address, and also, if I block these emails, will that prevent me from sending an email to myself? I would appreciate any help and advice. Thanks
you are infected by a Trojan.

Head over to our Malware Removal Forum and post a HJT Log for your machine!
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27

Right Away!

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI