This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

New Guy Needs Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey Gang. I think I got "Hijacked" or something. I am trying to update my clock on my Windows ME I click on the clock and get this error message. Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the approprieate permissions to access the item. Help Please ! ! What can I do to fix this ? Any help is appreciated. Greg
:o :o SHEAT ! ! ! ! !

Now when you click on the clock I get this ?????

http://c:/WINDOWS/rundll32.exe

Uh Oh !

Now what ?????
I basically ran regedit and deleted prolivation
out of my registry files.
but NOW when I click on RUN
Regedit
I cant get in ?
It tries to run a web page.
:-(
help please and thanks !
:o
Hi gmack24-

Go here for Hijack This
Unzip,update and scan. The scan button will turn into a save log button. Save it,copy and paste it back into a thread in the Hijack This logs and problems forum. Don't fix anything yet because most of it is needed.