This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Office 2007 Conversion

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. People I know and people that files will be exchanged with have upgraded to Microsoft Office 2007. I do not wish to pay $500 for a product that I already have a good copy of. But when you save from Office '07's MS Word, it saves as the extension; ".docx" instead of ".doc" or ".dot". I have heard that there is an upgrade for this to read these fiels in The other versions of MS Office, but I was unable to find it on their website. Does anyone know how I can read and/or convert these? Thanks in advance. ——- I guess I'll put this since it says to; Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 5:54:43 PM, on 3/3/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16414)
I don't have, nor have used Office 2007, but in older versions, there is a "save as" function in the save panel, such that you can select the file extension format that you wish. 2007 probably has the same. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI