This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Computer Problems

6 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Ax!

I was finally able to run the pitstop tests with Firefox after downloading the new IE Tab which is a Firefox extension. The Pitstop Mechanics posted the link for it which saved a lot of time. After I rebooted, I was able to use IE's address bar successfully to navigate to websites. Before my previous post, I couldn't even get IE to work properly or run the Pitstop tests :unsure: .

Here is the link for the completed tests
http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=1NDLFWSX6GWSZMLJ


Hope I did this right. Meanwhile, thank you for all your patience with the tests :) .
Hello Ax: Thank you for checking the test. I'm not experiencing any more problems, thank God. Please know how much I appreciate your help and Ken's in getting my computer issues sorted out. Have a great week!
:thumbup: Glad we could be of assistance to you. It's great to hear you are no longer experiencing any issues. Come back if you ever need help again. Best Regards, Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI