Ligneous
Topic Starter
Hi,
everytime my computer boots up to windows, or I open an MS office application, I get the following (2) messages in succession three times.
Heading of message box1: Norton AntiVirus 2005
Text in message1: Please wait while windows configures Norton AntiVirus 2005
Options: Cancel
(almost immediatly after this message appears, the next box appears)
Heading of message box2: Setup
Text in message2:The MSI must be launched through set up. For more information, please visit http://www.symantec.com/install
Options: Ok.
After I hit ok, the messages disappear, but reappear again another two times before finally disappearing. Any thoughts?
everytime my computer boots up to windows, or I open an MS office application, I get the following (2) messages in succession three times.
Heading of message box1: Norton AntiVirus 2005
Text in message1: Please wait while windows configures Norton AntiVirus 2005
Options: Cancel
(almost immediatly after this message appears, the next box appears)
Heading of message box2: Setup
Text in message2:The MSI must be launched through set up. For more information, please visit http://www.symantec.com/install
Options: Ok.
After I hit ok, the messages disappear, but reappear again another two times before finally disappearing. Any thoughts?