This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

My computer gets restarted,cant do anything

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello to all, i have a problem since last night.My computer gets restarted all the time.I have the little icon saying that my computer is infected.I cant do anything,I tried to go to safe mode,but I cant,then to do restore operation,to do something with Ghost program,with start-run-msconfig (thats what i did few times before,and it helped me),but now i cant do absolutely anything.I cant open total commander or any other program.It gets restarted every 30 seconds(the first 15-20 times).Now it not restarted that soon,because some "antispyware" program that I dont have (i remember BS something, not sure about the full name)starts with the scan whenever it gets restarted. The message that my computer is infected is not a message anymore.It became a part of desktop (which is black now,not blue anymore),and it says that computer is in danger..I have AVG,ewidol, lavasoft ad aware.hijackthis….installed on my computer. Can someone please help me? Thanks.
Hello johnnykg, We apologize for the delay in responding. We are swamped with requests and some topics do get overlooked at times. Do you still need help? If so, can you include a Hijack This log in your next reply? And describe how the computer is behaving now. Give as much details as you can about what you have done and post any relevant logs if you have done any scans. Regards,
Because no reply was made. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI