This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

GaryOR-LFC 3

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

3. Lol onto my PC now, Which for once is not a Laptop! Yesterday I was trying to configure my Ethernet cable for my PS2 to play online, To do this since my router was so far away I pluged the cable into the back of my PC then the other end of the cable to the PS2, I had to configure stuff on my PC to make it work, After all of my efforts it did not succeed! But after I took out my Ethernet Cable my Internet on my PC was and still is going very slow! I think I might have configured somthing by accident but I do not know what. So after all this writing please get back on all 3 Topics. P.s: I use a Belkin Wireless 54 Mbps on my PC.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI