This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New Forum Skin

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Blair, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the new skin but it looks like the users are using the "quote" button when replying to our fixes. Did they have the "quote" option before?

I think the " Reply text is confusing. I'll work something else up.

Ya, I see what you're saying. Looks like that's what they're doing. That's always been there so I don't know why it's happing now :scratch:
"Reply" is next to the quote button…."Add Reply" is underneath.
Most new members are not looking at that button, so they click 'reply'. I don't think much can be done about that, except to ask the member to click on ADDREPLY when replying to a topic.
Changed + Quote to " Multi, it's the multi-quote feature.

Changed " Reply to " Quote, it's a quote reply.

edit: You may have to force refresh Ctrl + F5 to view the new buttons.