We're testing a new skin on the forum. Please comment whether you like it or not, and feel free to make any suggestions for improvement!
Regards,
–
Blair
If you're not logged in, or if you've never selected a skin, you'll see the default (which is now "New Blue"). If you're logged in and have selected a skin before, then yes you will need to choose the "New Blue" skin from the drop-down skin chooser. It's located in the bottom left of corner, next to the orange RSS icon.
I also like the new look. It adds a bit of "spunk" to the site. Last night, while snooping around, the only thing that I am allowed to do for now, I found that LDTate's name in yellow was extremely difficult to read. Mind you, the Admins' names were hard to read before also because of the colour chosen.
Paul
Looks great! I have no problem reading LDTate now since it is red! I noticed that I turned blue which is fine with me! I do like the coyote paw!
Happy New Year to everyone!
I also agree that "red" makes those with admin status stand out a bit more so we can at least read who they are, the yellow and grys were very difficult to discern. The same applies to the "teachers" category even though clicking on the link brings you to the super moderator group which only includes 2 names, neither of whom are currently active as teachers, I believe.
I am not sure if I agree with all the staff being lumped into the "green" category regardless of their level of training. I know that some Forums prefer that it be done this way while others have retained their "rank" structure and colour designations of old. There are valid arguments for both approaches. I for one, and currently enjoying one of my many senior moments, would opt for the old way of presenting the different levels of training.
The same applies to the "teachers" category even though clicking on the link brings you to the super moderator group which only includes 2 names, neither of whom are currently active as teachers, I believe.
You're correct. If you click on the Member Key's, they're not picking up the correct or all members of that group. Also the Administrator key brings up the Root Administrators.