This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New Skin

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Yesterday I said I was using the IPB default skin and found it very similar to the original Tom Coyote skin. Now that IPB default skin is different than it was yesterday. The skin for IPB default and TomCoyote default appear to be identical and are definitely not the skin that I said I like yesterday. There also appear to be less skins available today to use.

I'd like to have the Envelope Skin back  :rant2:

161755


I'd like to have the envelope skin back too. I and many others have replied in too many posts to click on "My Assistant". The dot on the envelope tells me right away where I've been :ph34r:

I'd like to have the envelope skin back too. I and many others have replied in too many posts to click on "My Assistant". The dot on the envelope tells me right away where I've been  :ph34r:

162556

You can still see where you've been… Every thread you deemed necessary to post in has an extra "hook" on it. See the example.

Attachments: