Azure
Topic Starter
Hi there and Happy Boxing Day to everybody who's celebrating Christmas!:-)
The prob I'm experiencing is with my locally stored profile. I bought a new laptop 3 months ago which has been working perfectly fine until recently. Suddenly one day when I switched it on it stated:
"Windows cannot load the locally stored Profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local file. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.
DETAIL - An I/O operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. The registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contain the systems image of the registry. "
Obviously I can still reach my profile via "run" in the "start menu" etc and save things via that means too (which is a long-winded pain way to do it).
Anybody know how to rectify the prob and for it to automatically store and load my local profile the normal way again??
Much thanks in advance for any help!:-)
The prob I'm experiencing is with my locally stored profile. I bought a new laptop 3 months ago which has been working perfectly fine until recently. Suddenly one day when I switched it on it stated:
"Windows cannot load the locally stored Profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local file. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.
DETAIL - An I/O operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. The registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contain the systems image of the registry. "
Obviously I can still reach my profile via "run" in the "start menu" etc and save things via that means too (which is a long-winded pain way to do it).
Anybody know how to rectify the prob and for it to automatically store and load my local profile the normal way again??
Much thanks in advance for any help!:-)