This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Win 32 Error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I boot up my laptop… about 10 seconds after the desktop is upI get a "generic Host Process for Win 32 Services. Has Encountered and Error" This pretty much locks up the system. What should I start doing to remedy this issue? I havent installed or deleted anything recently that would have caused this change. Laptop Specs: Dell Insiron E1505 2Ghz Core 2 Duo CPU Windows XP Media Edition AVG Virus Protection 80 Gig HD 1Gig RAM

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI