Lucky703
Topic Starter
Hello again,
You all were very helpful in helping me several weeks ago. My computer has since been free of the pop-ups and the viruses that were crippling it. But l have a problem with it feezing often in mid use. The message that comes up is the following:
Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. At that point the computer freezes and I must turn it off and back on and then it will be ok until it happens again.
It does not seem to to have been helped by any of the things you said to do last time. I'm sure it is a different problem altogether. Can you please help? Thank you …. I was very much appreciative of your basic instructions in your help the last time as i was able to follow them quite easily.
Thank you…thank you…