Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Annoying little thing.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gtbase

gtbase

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:39 PM

Does anyone have any idea why I can't get the "Album Art" that you see in Windows Media Player to show up in the "My Music Folder"? Prior to replacing my hard drive a month ago, all the music that I had saved would coordinate with the media player program, and instead of plain icons in the folder I would little pictures of the actual album. Now the songs that I have put in my music folder just have the plain icon and it is confusing to see 30 songs with all the same icon. No major problem, but annoying just the same. I have tried everything; update files, search for album info, get info from the internet, etc. I have looked in the folder view, I went to control panel; I just can't figure it out. I see the album art when I am in Media Player, but you're supposed to see it in the My Music folder too. I must have a block somewhere, but I can't figure out where - any ideas?

Edited by gtbase, 04 December 2006 - 03:41 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove