This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

music folder won't open in windows 7

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,I came across this problem today. when I click the music folder icon on my desktop it won't open whereas when i click other folders eg.pictures,documents etc they open without any problems. I downloaded a folderfix and installed it in the registry with no joy. if anyone can help solve this that would be grand! cheers and merry Xmas
Can you open it from Computer by clicking on Music under Libraries or C:\Users\yourusername\Music?

If yes, delete the one on the Desktop then right click and drag C:\Users\yourusername\Music to the Desktop and release the mouse button. Select Create Shortcuts here.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI