ken545
Your very welcome
They just updated Java to update 10
Install those free programs I listed, I have them all on my system and updated .
Ken
They just updated Java to update 10
- Your Java is out of date and leaving your system vulnerable.
- Go to your Add-Remove Programs in the Control Panel and uninstall any previous versions of Java (J2SE Runtime Environment)
- It should have an icon next to it:
[external image: Posted Image]
Select it and click Remove. - Reboot your system.
- Then go to the Sun Java website and download and install the update.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 Update 10 <–This is what you need to download and install.
- If you chose the online installation, it will prompt you to run the program.
- If you chose the offline installation, you will be prompted to save the file and you can run it from wherever you saved it.
- Then after install you can verify your installation here Sun Java Verify
Install those free programs I listed, I have them all on my system and updated .
Ken