This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Google Bars

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Over time I have accumulated many saved addresses in both my search and address bar is there a way I can remove the ones I do not wish to save .This is my first time here looks great for info
if you're using internet explorer, click tools, then internet options, then clear cookies and history. hope that works. if not , let me know.
Thank you Ax238 I have cleared all my Google bars thank you I was remiss in not saying one of the search bars was Google On Mozilla Firefox and unfortunately these did not work for that any more help would be graefully accepted and feel silly not putting all the facts in first time
Thank you so much Ax238 all problems now solved and have put your instructions in safe place for future reference I had quite a few to get rid of

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI