Hey all….
does anyone know how to remove the listings of the adress bar if they dont get removed after deleteing the Temporary Internet files…
if i click on the down arrow on the adress bar…it shows no address's…but once i start typing in anyting in the address bar…then it comes up with previous sites…
how do i delete these?
thanks….
Hey thyme…
Yeah ive tried to delete cookies, temp files and history….but it still stores address's somewhere…
does anyone know where in windows these files are kept….
nasty porn address's……hahahaha
I've searched for the autocomplete (it came up once when I was logging onto my bank account site and asked to save my password!) to disable it, and cannot find it. Help?
Hello all!!! I came across this site when I was having a problem with"winhost32.exe". I have since gotten rid of the problem, but will continue to come back 'cause you guys are just too smart. Good job!!! You guys rock.