Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet history

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dawebs1

dawebs1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:05 PM

Hi all, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to see what websites may have been visited on a particular computer other than from looking at files, cookies, or history. I suspect that my computer has been used to visit some questionable sites because all the cookies, files, and history in Internet Explorer were cleared. But is there another way that I can see what sites have been visited, perhaps a command in the RUN menu that might give me a clue ? Thanks, dawebs1

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 09:29 PM

Hello,

Try Index Dat Spy:
http://www.stevengou...re/indexdatspy/

Visited URLS are saved in the index.dat file on the computer system and this utility allows the contents of this file to be viewed.