This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Flash problem and OE question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

According to System Properties, my system is a Win XP Pro Version 2002 SP2 Computer Intel Pent 4 CPU 1400 MHz 1.40 GHz of Ram. Hard drive is a NTFS file system and has 29.4 GB free space Total size 74.5 GB I replaced the hard drive about 1 year ago. My performance is starting to become slow. I am getting IE plugin errors from Flash. …so much so that I can't really use it without ending up really mad. I have run spybot, norton, and I'm clean, I uninstalled Flash and reinstalled it no change. I ran the check for disk and program errors tool and nothing. I have defragged even thought it said I didn't need to. I am two the point that I want to totally wipe the bleepin computer and start over….but I really, really don't want the hassle of doing this. I have a Seagate external hard drive that I can save my important documents on. What I want to do is save my outlook express accounts. I do alot of business thru email and the records in those emails are an important tool for me. Is there a recommended *easy to use* program that will save my email accounts and everything in them to my external drive? Thank you for any help you can offer. Please be aware I really know very little tech so consider me computer illiterate.
Thank you for your response. I am looking for … a recommended *easy to use* program….so I can't mess it up…a click and it does it for me type of thing.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI