This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet Explorer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I click on a link in my email or a link in excel it will not go that web page. I have to copy and paste the address in the bar in order to go to the web page. If I download Mozilla Firefox and make it my default browser it will automatically go to web link when I click on it. Is there a fix for this I would greatly appreciate if someone could help thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI