This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

How Do I Set Firefix9.3 To Open On Links Clicked?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I run Firefox 9.3. I love it wish I had known about Mozilla from the start! The clean up that I have recently gone through was because of IE…Since Firefox, I have had no problems.

I have FF set as default on the options, but when I use Outlook or click on a link on a web page it will most often use IE to open link. Not always but more than I like.

How do I or how can I stop this? Is there anything I can change or do that will insure that the only time IE is used is when I opt it to? :huh:
hello, as far as outlook goes,- OE and IE come as a bundle. in order for OE not to open HTML, you would have to another e-mail client installed and have it as the default e-mail client, which could be set like this: with IE open>tools>internet options>Programs, then chose the email client. outlook by default is not secure, it will download links, images, web bugs etc. You can try Pegsaus Mail (free) no tweaking needed……………shelf life