Please could someone help with my problem regarding Windows Security Centre. I have recently spent the last month sorting out a problem with my McAfee Firewall and Virus Scanner. All is now working properly, except that Windows Security Centre is not recognising the McAfee Virus Scanner. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the McAfee VS, after all the trouble I have had in getting it to work properly, which it is now doing. I know that I can check a box in Windows Security Centre to stop monitoring for a Virus Scanner, but I would like it to monitor if at all possible. What I was wondering is whether there is a way of resolving this problem through the Registry. I have Registrar Lite as my Registry Editor. I think the relevant key is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_SOFTWARE_Microsoft_Security Centre_McAfee Anti Virus. I have the following information relating to this key: Value name: (default) Type: REG_SZ Type No: 00000001 Value: (value not set) Do you think that any of the above details need to be altered to resolve my problem? Regards Lynn