This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Driver advice please

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have just checked my drivers and the results are here:

Driver check

I require a new driver for MY FX 5200 but I can't find a driver for that card on the NVIDIA website and the automatic search through the card itself could not locate a new driver. I found one on this site and I was wondering if this is a trustworthy site and the latest driver? Also do I need to remove my old driver before I install a new one?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI