This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need Drivers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, my computer was recently taken over by a virus, an due to this, I was forced to reinstall my operating system Windows XP. However, since i reinstalled it, I am missing a driver that I cannot possibly find anywhere including the nvidia website itself. If anybody could provide me with a link for the NVIDIA nForce2 ATA Controller (v2.6) driver, I would be estatic. Thanks for your help ahead of time Sincerely, Jackson McCormick

Hi, my computer was recently taken over by a virus, an due to this, I was forced to reinstall my operating system Windows XP. However, since i reinstalled it, I am missing a driver that I cannot possibly find anywhere including the nvidia website itself. If anybody could provide me with a link for the NVIDIA nForce2 ATA Controller (v2.6) driver, I would be estatic.

Thanks for your help ahead of time

Sincerely,

Jackson McCormick


Welcome to WhatTheTech,

Perhaps look here and I hope this will help.

This link maybe of some help also.

kind regards,
You should be able to find it on the motherboard utilities disk that came with your motherboard - or on the motherboard's website - unless that is a separate card that you added later.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI