I just did a search on ASP.NET, and it appears it is a Microsoft program, maybe it was started after I downloaded microsoft updates. Who knows, but I'm not going to worry about it right now.
As for the CD drive, it's still there, but I haven't tried to use the Sonic CD burner yet this afternoon. I will probably try to copy some music tonight, will keep you posted on the outcome. Somehow I know how this song will end, I'll lose the drive, and have to go through the same procedure again.
ok i have nearly the same problem except the drive doesn't show up anywhere
Ive downloaded driver after driver and nothing Ive noticed that when it unplug the Drive so it doesn't get any power
and plug it back in it powers on for just a moment then goes dead again so I have come to the conclusion that the drive
has a power problem or that is the wire anyone want to correct me??????????? I'm desperate
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums, As you are posting to an topic that is quite a few years old, it would normally be best to start a new topic, for your particular computer problem…..
When you do so, please remember to provide details of your computer (make and model number and the drive make and model number, and its method of connection.
ie USB, IDE, SATA, etc.
This will enable one of our members to respond to you in the best way.
Incidentally, presumably you have tried a new drive? (including its power /data cable?)
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI