This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Happy Days (got a job)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey everyone. I have no-one else to tell, so i thought i'd share it with everyone here! I recently left secondary school and immediately went looking for a job. I have just got an apprentiship in IT Support…..the exact job i wanted. In the company, i can shift round after the Aprentiship and hopefully become an IT Technician. If anyone wants to do this, i suggest you give it a go, you could also be surprised when you get the job! Thanks for reading. :D
Well, congratulatins. I know it's a bit late, but :D Maybe you can ask the guys and girls on TomCoyote to help out here (if you want to of course) when you're done :weee: