This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Everybody

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just a quick note to say hello! I am new to this forum and I am an IT newbie. I look forward to meeting people in this forum, and I hope my application to the class is accepted! Have a good day, everyone! Yours in Technology, Elizabeth Clare :notworthy:
:D

Welcome to What the Tech!! :wavey: Hope you enjoy your stay.



:welcome: Elizabeth Clare

Good luck with your application

Regards

Satchfan


:D Thank you jeff and Satch for such a warm welcome! Look forward to seeing you around on What the Tech!! :D

Yours in Techonolgy,
Elizabeth Clare
Hi Tashi!
In response to your PM entitled "You have been approved" I submit the following:

In Order of Appearance

:woot: :yeah: :clap: :notworthy:

I can't thank you enough for this opportunity. I hope that my work in the Classroom will prove worthy of this great honor. I hope that my knowledge gained and relationships built will benefit all those I am so blessed to meet.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Clare
cc: Elizabeth Clare's Meet and Greet Thread
Lurch, Pandy, needs