This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

My name is Cameron i am currently going to school to become a computer specialist. I just received my certificate of completion in CST (Computer Support Technician) and am now A+ Certified. and Just returned to school to get my Associates Degree in Computer Science, and will be finished with that in nine months, in which i will return yet again to gain my Bachelors Degree. I live in Bakersfield, Ca and am not happy about it lol. but plan on moving to another state up north, not sure which one yet, once I finish with all of my schooling. well I guess that is just about all I can think of at the time. so hope you all take care.