This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:D Hello we are new to What the Tech? We joined so we could get an insight into the IT world and possibly help out our customers as well. If you would like to check out our site will provide the link below so you can check it out. Thanks and we look forward to becoming more involved in this community! -Core 4 Solutions
Good day to all. I'm new around here and trying to orientate myself around this site. Certainly I know there is a lot to learn and no one person knows it all. Together we all can get through and fix any problem. Thanks for welcoming me to your community
Hi and welcome. We are glad to see you here. If you have any questions be sure to ask as there are many people here that know a great deal. :)
What's up Jeffce, Thanks for welcoming me. I post one in windows. I thought you had to post whatever you need addressed under the headings that's there. My Asus K55A could not boot from DVD Rom. It had win 8 but I didn't like it so I erased it and loaded win 7 but now rather than just seeing the hard drive to boot from. I am not seeing nothing to boot from in the bios. now ever time I boot it just goes straight to the bios. I pressed f2. f9 to go to command prompt or to boot into safe mode. all it does is go straight to the set up bios. Can't find the d to restore to factory default.