nimrod
Topic Starter
I have a problem that probably has an easy solution, i just don't know what it is…
I have Windows XP and ever since about a year ago, Quicktime has stopped opening.
Its one of those situations where you can double click on an icon on the desktop and the cursor changes to an hourglass. This indicates that something is happening, but Quicktime never opens.
I have tried opening Quicktime in every conceivable way possible. I have even reinstalled it.
Please help. I think this is one of those Windows bugs, because i have had other programs that refuse to open in similar situations.
Thanks
Nimrod
I have Windows XP and ever since about a year ago, Quicktime has stopped opening.
Its one of those situations where you can double click on an icon on the desktop and the cursor changes to an hourglass. This indicates that something is happening, but Quicktime never opens.
I have tried opening Quicktime in every conceivable way possible. I have even reinstalled it.
Please help. I think this is one of those Windows bugs, because i have had other programs that refuse to open in similar situations.
Thanks
Nimrod