This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

About Xp User Accounts

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Can anyone tell me how to access the Administrator account on Windows XP Professional? I created an account for myself with administrative rights and the next time I logged in, the Administrator's account was gone from the list. I'd like to access that account occasionally.
And the answer is… Submitted by Doug Knox, Tewksbury, Massachusetts If you are at the Welcome screen and want to log on with the Administrator account, but it’s not listed, press Ctrl+Alt+Del twice to bring up the Windows 2000 logon window, which then allows you to log on as Administrator. Logging on at the Welcome screen is not available on computers that are members of a network domain.