Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Classroom?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Micah_6:8

Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • Interests:Web (Perl, PHP, JavaScript, HTML) programming, CNC programming, Squashing spyware!

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:59 AM

I really don't want to be impatient, but I sent an email to "join" the classroom over a week ago, but still haven't gotten a response. Is there a "test" to be taken before being allowed to "help" people with problems? I can recognize a CWS infection, Peper infection, and others. In some of my posts I have pointed out that the person needing assistance is infected with a virus or a trojan (sometimes this has slipped by people already with "classroom" status). I have refrained from posting any advice other than doing a virus scan because I don't have "classroom" status (yet). I am assuming that is required before offering "fixing" advice. I just want to help (but also follow the "rules").... :)
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Download Hijack This! My Website: UnSpyMe!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 01:52 PM

Hello Micah_6:8 We've been receiving numerous requests for classroom admission. The staff has a hard time keeping up. Sorry for the delays. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding. P.S. There is no test to pass.... but we do investigate all applications and that takes time. The volume of email requests as been steady and time is limited. We will try to catch up in the next few days. Again, sorry for the delays. Regards,
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#3 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:04 PM

Check your email.... ;)
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'