This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Software installation problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi how ya doing? Im having issues installing software. I recently tried to install my adobe studio 8 software and I got the following error: The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation. and I tried to install the print shop software and I got the following error: 1607: Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting Runtime I never had problems installing anything until now, i'm guessing there is something wrong with my windows installer or something, if you are familiar on how to fix this issue, I would really appreciate your help, thanks!
Hi, It looks like some one with "administrator" priviliges has disabled permissions to install programmes. It would be best to ask them to undo this. I am assuming that you have logged in with an administrator account when you attempted the installation? Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI