This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Disappearing Gray Dot

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Not sure if this is some kind of spyware or just my imagination. Thought I would post it just incase. I Came across this board in my search for something to kill CWS and FASTSEARCH(got that fixed, due to the posts on this board. THANKS and KOODOS). Ever sence my quest began…..I noticed a GRAY DOT appearing in the upper left corner then disappearing when I click on anything. Hope somebody can give me some insight on this. Thanks in advance
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: I wish it was…..then atleast I know what to do about it………RUN LIKE HELL I'm think about just formating that bastard…..and redo from scratch….lol
Run Hijack This again and post your Hijack This log Here to see if there's anything that was missed.

Make sure you have version 1.97.7 and make sure that HijackThis.exe is located in a permanent folder (not a temporary folder), so that your backups will be saved.
I ran HJT and clean what was there but still have that gray dot. I also used SPYBOT and Ad-aware and clean those. Not to worried about the PC. I rebuild it and see what happens. Thanks for the input SalukiFan