I was deleting another programme and I noticed this (below) I cant find any info on google nor when I try a search on the PC.
Anyone know what it is?
1 min read
I was deleting another programme and I noticed this (below) I cant find any info on google nor when I try a search on the PC.
Anyone know what it is?
I run a scan..Malware and spybot. Nothing found.
I have uninstalled whatever it was.
I have uninstalled whatever it was.
And I assume everything works?
It is hard to tell at this point what it was or how it got there. But note whenever you install any software, it is best to ALWAYS choose the custom install option so you can "opt-out" of any extras they may want to install on your system. These extras are typically toolbars, search engines or auto-updater and are typically harmless. But if you don't need it, you don't need it installed.
Yes all ok, although with reference to another thread I started regarding RAM/CPU I do have another question.
Should I start a separate thread?
Since RAM and CPUs are hardware and this thread is about "Other Software", then yes, I suggest you start another thread.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI