Hello: I fought with my home pc last night and finally had to give up. I seemed to have lost the start box and bar along the bottom of the screen on my XP Pro machine. My McAfee caught a couple of things (sysfrcx.dll, A0101219.exe) I tried running several programs to clean things up, AdWare, another spyware prog. I don't see the sysfrcx anymore but the bar is still gone and it is very slow. I tried to run Panda and a few other virus and trojan clean up programs and it won't allow them to start. I am going to try and save them on a disk from my laptop and run them that way. I am sorry to be so vague, not up on my trojans and mall ware stuff. I read another post here on the sysfrcx.dll and got some ideas to try if the pc will allow them to run. Also what is the best anti-virus in your opinion. I have McAfee 8 and it seems sort of weak. Thanks for the help