I ran fixwareout and i have a logfile that shows all the deleted files. Was this the proper way to use this program. Please help I have the post fixwareout logfile but it was to long to post in here help. I f these pop ups and virus warnings don't stop my kids who really need the computer are gonna suffer when I kick this^%^$%&*&$@! thing out the window…………
Important: Create a folder on the C: drive called C:\HJT.
You can do this by going to My Computer (Windows key+e) then double click on C: then right click and select New then Folder and name it HJT.
Download HijackThis into this folder.
Run it from that folder.
Click "Do a system scan and save a log file".
DO NOT "FIX" ANYTHING WITH IT YET!!!
FIXING THE WRONG THING COULD RENDER YOUR SYSTEM INOPERABLE!!!
Reply to this thread, and "copy/paste" the ENTIRE CONTENTS of the log file into this thread.
At the end of the Fixwareout log, there is a list of "suspicious" files.
Please post that part of that log.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI